- YETI Roadie 20 Cooler Overview!
- Yeti Roadie 20 Cooler- Ice Test-4 days
- Yeti Roadie 20 VS Walmart Ozark Trail Cooler Review and Ice Hold Test
- YETI Roadie 20 Cooler- Review and First Look
- YETI Roadie 20 Cooler Review
- Yeti Roadie 20 Upgrades
- The Best Cooler Deal in 2018 - Yeti Roadie 20 Vs Monoprice Pure Outdoor Test
- Small Cooler Ice Challenge, 20-25QT, Yeti Roadie vs Grizzly vs Engel 25 vs Siberian 22 vs Element 20
- How I Keep My Yeti Roadie 20 Cold For A Week
- Yeti Roadie Killer! Full review of Nash Sub Z 23 QT Cooler w/ High back seat -SS Lawn Care
Meet the original YETI the Tundra. This was our baby. Where everything started. Where we took our stress with cheap coolers and over-engineered the heck out of them. We wound up producing an entire new group of coolers with epic toughness and also well known ice retention. As well as currently we make the tough, all-round Tundra in adequate sizes to fit any kind of outside adventure. There's a great little its DNA in all the other equipment we make too, in the form of copyrighted and envied technologies. We're honored to see the Tundra has matured to be the papa of all colders.
NeverFail Hinge System Two joint pins as well as interlocking design prevent the joint from ever before damaging.
T-Rex Lid Latches Heavy-duty rubber latches are made with trademarked modern technology so you'll never see one more busted lock.
Certified Bear-Resistant FatWall Design Extra-thick walls hold up to 2 inches of insulation for unequaled ice retention.
ColdLock Gasket A freezer-quality gasket circles the length of the lid to block out the heat as well as secure the cold.
LipGrip Handles Stay out of the way as well as make lugging your catch appear less of a duty.
DoubleHaul Handles Made with military-grade polyester rope for extra sturdiness.
Rotomolded Construction Makes it armored to the core and also practically indestructible.
BearFoot Non-Slip Feet Prevent gliding to maintain your YETI in place.
Vortex Drain System Leakproof, rugged, and also created for fast and also simple draining pipes.
Ice Insulation Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the wall surfaces as well as lid makes sure your ice remains ice.
InterLock Lid System Creates a form-fitting barrier against the heat.
AnchorPoint Tie-Down Slots Molded tie-down slots for easy placing to your boat, trailer, or truck bed.