- PHOENIX PILOT SCOOTER | Review
- 2016 Phoenix Pilot Complete - Unboxing │ The Vault Pro Scooters
- Phoenix Pilot Pro Scooter Review
- Phoenix Pilot | Jason Cheety
- 10 Best Pro Scooters 2018
- Top 3 Budget Completes!! │ The Vault Pro Scooters
- 2016 Phoenix Pilot | Review
- Phoenix Pilot Deck - Unboxing and Overview │ The Vault Pro Scooters
- Phoenix Pilot Pro Scooter Unboxing
- 2016 Phoenix Session Complete - Unboxing │ The Vault Pro Scooters
Phoenix Pro Scooters has always been at the forefront of product advancement for the professional scooter scene. Phoenix believes it is more important than ever to deliver the same high quality products to the next generation of riders. The durable construction and lightweight design of the Phoenix Pilot is the perfect mix for the developing rider, allowing them to up their game and master an array of pro scooter tricks.
The Pilot now includes a head tube badge, new fork and 110mm wheels. With a 4.25" wide and 19" long deck, the Phoenix Pilot is well balanced for stomping out tailwhips. The 22 inch tall, 20 inch wide T-style bars are a solid size for growing riders and are fully upgradeable. All products on this complete are made to industry standards, which makes swapping parts and future upgrades easy.
Every detail of the Phoenix Pilot, from the fully integrated aircraft grade aluminum deck to the intricate graphics, has been hand picked by the Phoenix Pro team. The high end component parts ensure a ride that will keep you rolling instead of wrenching.
Take flight in style on a Phoenix Pilot.
Deck | 4.25" Wide x 19.5" Long
Fork | Reinforced Hi-Tensile Steel "Burner" Fork
Headset | Fully Integrated with Phoenix Top Cap
Handlebars | 22" Tall x 20" Wide Hi-Tensile Steel T-Bars
Wheels | 110mm 88A Alloy 7-Spoke Design
Brake | Phoenix Flex Brake
Griptape | Phoenix Grip with Bird Logo
Grips | Classic Phoenix Grips
Clamp | 31.8mm Standard Smooth Double Clamp