- O'Brien Sozo Kneeboard by Ted Bevelacqua
- 2015 OBRIEN Sozo Team Review
- 10 Best Kneeboards 2017
- 2016 Rush 5150 Product Review
- 2015 Water Sports Gear Guide: O'Brien Sozo Kneeboard
- 8 Best Kneeboards 2018
- O'Brien Sozo Kneeboard Introduction Teaser/trailer
- Cablepark 'Project 7' | O'brien Enforcer 2018 Kneeboard
- Houseboat trip with the O'brien Sozo Kneeboard
- 2015 OBRIEN Sozo overview
The O'Brien Sozo is ridden by nearly ALL the top kneeboarders in the world! It is truly in a class of its' own. The Sozo is explosive, lightweight and unbelievably maneuverable. The clean, fast template comfortably initiates turns, edges up the wake with ease and is extremely forgiving. It features O'Brien's Fusion Core (wood stringers within a foam core), which is CNC machined to exact specifications, giving the board a liveliness and lightness like no other. Its' unique Sandwich Construction insures the optimum flex pattern, storing energy and releasing it perfectly when you punch off the wake. The Sozo pad is state-of-the-art as well. This extraordinary pad softens landings like no pad ever ridden. It is extremely soft, supportive and can be adjusted perfectly on the board to the riders preferred position. All the pros agree, the Sozo kneeboard is the best board on the market, hands down. The Sozo Park Edition featuring an Impact Base bottom is now available.
Pro Series Durarail Fusion Core Impact Base Length: 51.8" Width: 21.6" Strap: 3" Cinch Tip Rocker: 3.4" Tail Rocker: 1.8" Belly: 0.5"