- Mares Avanti Quattro Plus Fins - www.simplyscuba.com
- Mares Quattro Excel Plus Adjustable Strap Scuba Fins Video Review
- Mares Avanti Quattro+ - www.simplyscuba.com
- How to change a diving fin strap
- Mares Avanti Quattro Fins - www.simplyscuba.com
- Scuba Diving Equipment Review: Mares X-Stream Fins
- How To Choose a Diving Fin - By Leisurepro
- Mares X Stream Fin - www.simplyscuba.com
- Mares Fin Straps Bungee / Springs
- FORCE FIN Bungie HEEL STRAP adjustment
The Mares Avanti Quattro+ build upon the popularity, reliability and strength of the traditional quattro model with a new blend of high flex materials for increased efficiency.
The Quattro+ uses the same four channel blade design to provide great thrust and efficiency but the fins are made with new Mares Hi-Flex materials to give the blade the extra performance edge over the previous model. The buckle system has also been replaced with a bungee strap for easy donning and removal of the strap and fins from the foot.
Versatile and Ideal in All Diving ConditionsChannel Thrust Technology system for optimal water channelingExceed the Established Performance of Traditional ModelGreater Responsiveness and Thrusting PowerMaintaining optimal thrust throughout every phase of the finning stroke minimizes fatigueQuick release, quick-adjust buckle makes adjusting a snapSoft anatomical foot pocket, with ribbed insole for an improved fit and a dramatically more efficient fin strokeABS (Adjustable Binding System) Fin Buckles