- Liquid Force Dart Wakesurfer - Review - The-House.com
- 2018 Liquid Force Dart Wakesurf Board
- 2018 Liquid Force Dart Wakesurfer Review | Shawn Watson
- 2017 Liquid Force Tech Talk - Dart Wakesurfer
- Liquid Force Rocket Wakesurfer - Review - The-House.com
- 2018 Liquid Force Dart Wakesurfer
- 2018 Liquid Force Keen Wakesurf Board 'Tech Talk'
- Dart Wakesurfer | Liquid Force
- Liquid Force Dart Wakesurfer 2018
- Liquid Force Dart Wakesurf Board - 2016
If you're looking for a fast, loose, and light surf-style wake surf board, the new DART may be just the right ride for you! We took what was already a great board and made it better for 2017. The new DART comes with a wider tail, slightly lower tail rocker and increased nose rocker, making it much faster with more glide than last year. In addition, these changes make it easier to turn with less hang-ups at the nose. With a lightweight EPS construction that is topped with a reinforce deck and carbon stringers, this board is built to perform and built to last!
CNC milled / hand finished lightweight EPS wood stringered core Dual layer top glass w/ Innegra tail reinforcement Single layer base glass w/ Carbon stringer Wide Squaretail w/ Single Concave Hull Square Grooved EVA Front & Rear Deck Pad w/ molded kickstop and archbar Five Fin Option – comes w/ 2 large side fins, 2 Stubbie 2.0s, and 1 center fin