- Soft Wood Tiles Product Review
- Soft Wood Tiles on Good, Better, Best on the DIY network.
- How to Install Greatmats Wood Grain Foam Tiles
- Incstores Premium Soft Wood Interlocking Foam
- MMA Foam Tiles Product Review by Flooring Inc
- Comparing Interlocking Rubber Gym Tiles - 8mm, 3/8 inch and 3/4 inch
- 5/8" Soft Tiles Product Review
- How To Glue Rubber Flooring. Gym / Studio Building Tips!
- Foam Tiles Wood Grain Reversible - Interlocking Foam Floors - Greatmats
- 1/2" Eco Soft Foam Tiles Explained
Our Costs Soft Wood floor tiles are freshly upgraded to be scrape immune and also to supply more shock absorption as well as raised toughness for use throughout your home. Our tiles are mold, mildew, and water immune while being simple to clean.
*** Note: Foam products can be penetrated by sharp pet nails, harsh use, high heels, as well as moving furniture. Floor tiles are planned to be used as a short-lived flooring surface area and also are not recommended to be used outdoors. In addition our Soft Wood tiles pattern is not guaranteed to align between tiles. Our stockroom recycles boxes as well as may deliver floor tiles in various tile matters and box dimensions to total orders.
Material: Closed cell EVA foam with a veneer top
Size: 24" x 24" x ~ 14mm (Note: Tiles do overlap 1" when secured with each other).
Weight: ~ 1.88 Lbs/tile.
Recommended Uses: Soft Wood tiles are outstanding for trade convention, exhibits, presents, conventions, and also basic home flooring. Durable enough to work in a light obligation gym, and classy enough to place on display screen.