- Leatt Dual Axis Motorcycle Knee/Shin Guard Review
- Leatt Knee Brace C Frame Review from www.tracktion.co.nz
- Pod K4 Premium Knee Brace
- The Best Kidney Belts - Top 5 Kidney Belts Reviews
- Leatt Neck Brace Review | Fix Your Dirt Bike.com
- Atlas Air Motorcycle Neck Brace Review
- EVS REVO 4 Body Armour
- EVS Sports Epic Knee/Shin Guard
- Fly Racing 5 Pivot Knee Guard
- One Industries Carbon Kidney Belt - 360° Video
Over the last quarter of a century EVS Sports has become the leader in innovation and advanced technology, developing head to toe products for the majority of today's extreme sports athletes. What started out as one knee brace has evolved into an extensive line of knees braces, neck supports, helmets, chest/back protection and a long list of protective gear products to keep any athlete safe when doing what they love.
EVS has focused on protection items since the company's inception, and the Axis knee brace is the latest and greatest knee brace from EVS. The frame is considerably lighter and shorter in length than their Web brace. The patella cup design is similar to the RS8 in that it has a pivoting system.
Lightweight impact resistant carbon fiber shell with reinforced aluminum monocoque hinge Provide impact protection and knee stabilization Tru-Motion 2.0 Anatomically correct hinges keep the brace in place no matter how much you ride Quick Dry Comfort Liner, that is fully washable Adjustable gyper extension lock outs, allows for personalized fitment DualDefense Patella Guard, total tracking knee cup design allows for full protection at all times Ultra Light Weight 2012 Model