- EEZOX - The best CLP gun cleaner made
- EEZOX Gun Care
- Firearms Facts: Gun Oils We Use
- How To Make That Slide Shine
- Best of the Best Gun Lube Corrosion Test - Part 2
- ASTM B117 Salt Spray Corrosion Test on 20 Metal Cleaning, Lubrication, and Protection Products
- Tactical Honey testing and review
- Tactical Honey Gun Oil – Claim 1 Free Ounce Tactical Honey Oil for Your Guns
- Brake Cleaner for gun cleaning?
- Ruger 10/22
The chemical make-up of Eezox® functions as a solvent, lubricant, and rust preventative, meaning that you only need Eezox® and nothing else. No other solvents to clean any part of your weapon, no other lubricants for the moving parts, and no other rust protectors for the metal surfaces. Eezox® is an all-in-one product and allows you to replace everything else in your gun cleaning kit.
Totally effective from 450F to -95F. Synthetic Eezox® Premium Gun Care is composed of three major synthetic components that make your gun maintenance fast, simple, and efficient. Eezox® brings these three components together into a high density solution. As the solvent portion evaporates, a thin, strong molecular structure of Eezox® lubricant remains on the metal surfaces, This protective dry coating remains on the firearm while in use or in storage – at all times.
Under the most adverse conditions imaginable, Eezox® proved itself to the Allied Forces involved with "Operation Desert Storm" in the Gulf War. In addition, The American Standard for Tests and Measurements (ASTM) B117 – 5% Salt Spray Fog Test is the de facto standard for testing a product's rust inhibiting properties. After 96 to 120 hours of testing, Eezox® scored an "Excellent", the highest rating given. Even more remarkable, after 136 hours, Eezox® scored a "Good" rating, outperforming all distillate based gun oils and other rust inhibitors available.