- How to Measure Strength Accurately-Baseline Push-Pull Dynamometer
- Chattanooga 43112 Hydraulic Pushpull Dynamometer 100 lbs.
- 600hp Camshaft Shootout! Hydraulic vs. Solid. - Engine Masters Ep. 10
- Air Filter Horsepower Shootout! - Engine Masters Ep. 27
- Commander Echo™ Static Force Gauge
Baseline Mechanical Push/Pull Dynamometer In push mode, all positive features of the manual muscle tester are retained. Use in pull mode to measure tension. Maximum reading remains until reset. Show pounds and kilograms. Includes carrying case and accessories. 60 lbs.