- Aquabound Sting Ray Kayak Paddle White Fiberglass Blade with 2 Piece Carbon
- Aquabound Manta Ray Kayak Paddle White Fiberglass Blade with 2 Piece Carbon
- Aquabound Sting Ray Carbon Paddle
- Aquabound Manta Ray Kayak Paddle Yellow Fiberglass Blade
- Eagle Ray Series from Aqua-Bound
- Aqua-Bound Sting Ray Carbon Kayak Paddle
- Werner Paddles Rio 4 piece breakdown HD
The Aquabound Manta Ray Fiberglass kayak paddle has more horsepower for big boats, high-angle paddlers and moving water. It is an all-purpose recreational and light touring paddle of excellent value in this hybrid construction. Hybrid meaning a combination of fiberglass in the blades and a carbon shaft. The Manta Ray blade provides a powerful, flutter-free stroke. This paddle features Aqua-Bound's new, exclusive abX II resin. This material is lighter than the previous generation of abX material, and 22% stronger. The blades are gas-assist plastic injection molded, reinforced with carbon fibers. This paddle features a pure carbon shaft that provides superior performance with low swing weight. The Aquabound Posi-Lok ferrule clicks into position firmly and securely, and features strong, corrosion-free composite construction and convenient dual-button release. Quiet and precise, it won't squeak or wiggle. Ovalized Shaft: Fiberglass, Standard Blade Width: 7.25in; Blade Length: 18in; Blade Surface Area: 104 sq.in., 671 sq.cm; Paddle weight: 29.5 oz, 836 g. Sizing: Kayak Width < 23" – Paddler Height: < 5'5" = 210-220cm, 5'5" – 5'11" = 220cm, 6'+ = 220-230cm; Kayak Width 24" to 28" – Paddler Height: < 5'5" = 220-230cm, 5'5" – 5'11" = 230cm, 6'+ = 230-240cm, Kayak Width 29"-33" – Paddler Height: < 5'5" = 230-240cm, 5'5" – 5'11" = 240cm, 6'+ = 240-250cm.